Care for your towel
Microfibre, although extremely durable should be washed with care. To ensure the longevity of your favourite beach towel, follow the guidelines below.
- Due to the vibrant colours on our towels we advise washing your Kiwi Collection Microfibre Towels alone for the first few washes to avoid colour running.
- Do not use fabric softener, only a small amount of detergent (softeners clog the spaces in microfibre, making the fabric useless).
- Wash in cold or warm water (up to 40 degrees celsius).
- Hang dry (if you need to tumble dry use low heat or no heat setting).
- Avoid washing microfibre with cotton (microfibre grabs the lint).
- Separate light microfibre coloured towels from the dark.