Care For Your Towel
although extremely durable should be washed with care.
To ensure the longevityof your favourite beach towel, follow the guidelines below.
How to take care of your towel the right way
• Due to the vibrant colours on our towels we advise washing your Kiwi Collection Microfibre Towels alone for the first few washes to avoid colour running.
• Do not use fabric softener, only a small amount of detergent (softeners clog the spaces in microfibre, making the fabric useless).
• Wash in cold or warm water (up to 40 degrees celsius).
• Hang dry (if you need to tumble dry use low heat or no heat setting).
• Avoid washing microfibre with cotton (microfibre grabs the lint).
• Separate light microfibre coloured towels from the dark.